Our Diving Center located on the South of Tenerife, Canary Islands, is looking for a young, energetic, solar and extrovert Divemaster/ Instructor to help us between June and December 2019.
Our typical day consists of two dives in the morning and one in the afternoon.
The Dive Pro is suppose to pickup and drive our guests to and from the dive sites, assist and guide them during the dive excursions.
Due to the weather conditions in Summer we mainly go out from shore but in October and November we finally get to go out pretty often by boat.
We have the highest biodiversity in Europe and proud ourselves of a great customer.
Our mission it is to share our passion and love for the ocean sensibilizing our guests about environmental marine conservation.
- commissions on sales;
- basic salary with legal contract;
- young and cheerful work environment;
- staff discount on equipment;
- staff discount on courses;
- 1 or 2 days off per week depending on the schedules.
Looking for Divemaster or brand new Instructor to work with us from June to December in our diving center in the South of Tenerife.
- fluent at least in English and another language;
- excellent customer service;
- great passion, optimistic and enthusiastic;
- hard worker;
- great attention to details;
- with european driving licence B for more than 2 years;
- between 25 and 30 years old;
- with european citizenship;
- non- smoker.
If you are looking for a wonderful adventure in a very special environment, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.