Join our dynamic team as an S.C.U.B.A Instructor or Dive Master!
The position coordinates the Aqua Center and Watersports programs at our world class, 5 star resorts throughout the Caribbean and also provides guided tours, instruction and promotes water sports and other amenities at all our 5 star island resorts.
Potential candidates should have Professional Association of Diving Instructor (PADI) Open Water Scuba Instructor certification or Dive Master certification.
The ideal candidates will have 3 scuba instructor specialties or be a certified Dive Master, current first aid and lifeguard certification from a recognized certifying organization (training will be provided to candidates following a successful interview process.) Further, on selection, the candidate should also be able to provide proof of possession of PADI Insurance before assignment.
Remember, working at Sandals/Beaches resorts is more than a just a job, it's a career!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Working daily shifts promoting and selling S.C.U.B.A and other watersports activities.
- Arranges/conducts PADI scuba diving courses consisting of classroom, pool activities and open water dives according to PADI regulations and Sandals / Beaches program guidelines.
- Accompanies guests on scuba diving and snorkeling excursions.
- Prepares the Aqua Center for the day's activities, issues snorkeling and other watersports equipment to guests participating in the program.
- Minimum Professional Association of Diving Instructor (PADI) Open Water Scuba Instructor or Dive Master Certification is required.
- First Aid certification and lifeguard certification from a recognized certifying organization (Training will be provided to candidates who are successful in the interview process.)
- Proof and possession of PADI insurance.
- Ability to speak English clearly and distinctly and be able to understand and interpret written procedures in English
- Physical ability to participate in all emergency and lifesaving procedures and drills including lift and/or move up to 50 pounds as well as being a competent swimmer
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain a work permit/ visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable depending on country of assignment. Sandals/Beaches will cover all costs for work permit/ visas.
Preference will be given to currently certified P.A.D.I specialty instructors and currently certified lifeguards.
-We are a world class, 5 star destination, professional demeanor and appearance are a must.
- If you would like to work for the largest most professional S.C.U.B.A operator in the Caribbean and you like to work hard and have fun please apply.
Please email CV/cover letter and resume to:
Beaches Turks and Caicos.