We offer PADI Divemaster Internship for the 2020 summer season for male and female divers. Accommodation and a breakfast per day are included.
- Hard working daily shifts promoting and selling scuba and other activities.
- Arranges/participate on PADI scuba diving courses consisting of classroom, pool activities and open water dives according to PADI regulations and Coastal Diving Center program guidelines.
- Accompanies guests on scuba diving and snorkeling excursions.
- Prepares the Aqua Center for the day's activities and the equipment to guests participating in the program.
- Minimum Professional Association of Diving Instructor (PADI) Advanced Open Water Diver certification is required.
- Ability to speak English clearly and distinctly and be able to understand and interpret written procedures in English.
- Clear Driver License
- Physical ability to respond/participate in all emergency and lifesaving procedures and drills including lift and/or move up to 50 pounds as well as a 400m swim in under 10 minutes time.
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain a tourist or work permit/ visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable depending on country of assignment. What we offer: