Want to earn your diving qualifications by participating in our Divemaster Internship so you will be industry ready by the time you get certified as a Divemaster?
We offer 3 internships per year, starting in February, June and October.
We currently offer voluntary Divemaster internships that take you from Open Water (or your current level of diving certification) to Divemaster. Through the internship you have the opportunity to gain real life, hands on experience through on the job Divemaster training. Through the internship program you will earn all of your diving certifications up to Divemaster level as well as nationally accredited Advanced First Aid, CPR, Oxygen administration and Cylinder filling qualifications.
To gain a place on the internship you will possess;
- customer service experience
- be able to drive a manual vehicle
- have good problem solving skills and be a great team player
- working rights in Australia (student visas not accepted).
To apply, head over to the website and download an application :)
- Open Water certified (or above)
- Working rights in Australia (permanent residents or working holiday visa)
- Customer service experience
- Problem solving skills, team orientated
- Able to financially support yourself throughout the internship (part-time evening jobs are okay)
- Able to drive a manual vehicle