Do you have a passion for diving and travel? How about Belize? As the Operations Manager of Belize Underwater, you will guide dives, manage guest relations, oversee sales and budgeting.
Please check us out at www.belizeunderwater.com
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary.
• Ensure all guests have an amazing and safe experience
• Budget lines pertaining to dive center
• Maintain and schedule equipment, boats, and fuel
• Ordering and receiving diving equipment when necessary within bounds of budget
• Orderly filing of all diving related paperwork and updating of correct liability releases as per PADI current standards
• Management of dive staff including hiring, team meetings, payroll, etc.
• PADI MSDT certification or higher
• EFR teaching status
• 3 years plus experience as a PADI professional
• Basic knowledge of equipment maintenance
• Managerial experience highly preferred
• Excellent spoken and written English (other languages an advantage)
• Hard working and highly self-motivated team player
• Computer competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to relocate to Belize immediately